I woke up this morning to Michael saying, “hey babe just letting you know there’s going to be a tropical storm today and it will be raining all week”. Great! This should be fun. Not! I remembering being a kid wishing and hoping for a tropical storm or hurricane because that meant no school. My parents would stock the house with tons of food and water. Usually buying stuff we wouldn’t normally have on a daily basis, like cookies and ice cream. Not going to lie, the thought of “we don’t have storm food” went through my head. Now, as an adult, I feel like my day has been wasted waiting for this so called storm to come.
Anyway, I wanted to put together a summer shoe guide for y’all. So here are my top summer shoe must haves and they are all under $100!
6. Schutz Lace Up Suede flats (similar to the ones I’m wearing)
7. White Converse (everyone needs a white pair of tennis shoes)
8. Steven Raffia slides (LOVE these and perfect for everyday)
9. Top Shop Leopard Slides (can’t go wrong with these)
10. Pom Pom Sandals (so cute for the beach)
All of my outfit details are linked below as well. I hope y’all are having a wonderful week so far. Make sure to follow me HERE if you want a peek into my everyday life.
Thank you so much for reading!
From Rouge with Love