It has been way too long! Last week was such a lazy week. Monday I wasn’t feeling too good, the baby has been teething his bottom molars, then Wednesday I got a migraine I think from all of the pollen. GG had a stuffy nose as well. Thank God all of that is behind us! If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you would already know that I reopened my Poshmark closet. I will be listing clothes, shoes, and jewelry there daily so make sure to take a look. My name there is @gracegiules. Anyway, I figured today I would tell y’all a little about myself. I’m not going to go into too much detail, but just wanted to share a few little “Facts about Kayle”.
1. I have been married for almost 9 years.
2. I am 27 years old
3. I have 2 kids. GG will be 5 in August and Michael is 15 months
4. Staying on kids…I have had two “natural” births. One with an epidural (hated that SO much, ask me why if you want) and one completely drug free!
5. Growing up I never owned a barbie. No, I wasn’t deprived, I just loved rocks! I remember telling everyone under the sun I wanted to be an archeologist when I grew up. I would beg my mom for those crystal growing kits or science kits every time we would go to the store.
6. I did own one doll. She was ethnic, life size (kid size), and she had her own spot at the table. I would bring her everywhere!
7. I took ballet, tap, and jazz for 16 years.
8. I also played softball and basketball. I was horrible at both. My mom always said I danced across the field.
9. I had a taxidermy piranha
10. Back to loving rocks. I would ask for special rocks for my birthday. I still have a geode that I need to crack open to see the crystals inside, but I’m too scared I’ll mess it up! HA!
11. As of right now I would like 4 kids. My husband has 5 siblings and I am the baby of 3 (by 10 years!)
12. I am the only person in my family with dimples and now both of my kids have them.
13. As I got older I always wanted to be a dentist. I wrote my highschool research paper on cosmetic dentistry and then went on to college and wrote a 12 page paper on it as well. Teeth are one of the first things I notice about a person. I always say I will be the oldest dental student in school when I am able to go back because being a dentist will always be a dream of mine.
Ok, I guess that is good for now. If I think of some other fun facts I’ll be sure to add to the list. I am currently rounding up my favorite nude lipsticks and glosses, so that will be coming up soon!
Thank you so much for reading and following along!